Register to the Webinar: How do we get educated during the COVID-19 pandemics? organized by Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation on October 30 at 10 a.m.
The Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation and the Center for Democracy Foundation invite you to the WEBINAR: How do we get educated during the COVID-19 pandemics? which takes place on October 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
You can register HERE until Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Moderator: Jovana Gligorijević – Journalist, editor of the weekly “Vreme”
• Challenges for the implementation of online teaching in the Republic of Serbia, during the pandemic
• Measures taken by the Government of Serbia to improve the quality of online education
• Positive and negative aspects of distance learning for different social groups (application of the “Leave No One Behind” principle)
• Dragana Malidžan Vinkić – Education Coordinator, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Team – SIPRU
• Aleksandar Baucal – Professor, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
• Jelena Žunić Cicvarić – Program Director, Užice Center for Children’s Rights – UCDP
Webinar – How do we get educated during the COVID-19 pandemics? is organized as part of the project “SDGs for All” supported by the governments of Switzerland and Germany and implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
The project partners are the Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation, the Center for Higher Economic Studies, the Belgrade Open School, the Center for Democracy Foundation, the Timok Youth Center and the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence.
The project “SDGs for All” implies the establishment of a platform for public dialogue among the most important non-state actors in Serbia, such as civil society, corporate sector, academic and research community, professional associations, media and citizens, to align Serbia’s development priorities with the goals sustainable development 2030.
The aim of this webinar is to bring together important social actors and institutions and encourage dialogue on the quality of education and especially education in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants will be able to discuss various aspects of the impact of the pandemic on the quality of education in the Republic of Serbia. You can get in touch by raising your hand or chatting on the Webinar Jam platform, whose link you will receive when registering.
We look forward to seeing you,
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation
By logging in and participating at the same time, you have agreed that all audio-visual material recorded during the event may be published in the media and printed publications. A recording of this webinar will be posted on the “SDGs for All” website.
By registering for this Webinar, you consent to receive information on future webinars of the “SDGs for All” project.