The social pillar of “SDGs for ALL” Platform is organizing a public debate: Agenda 2030 and the Law on Gender Equality – how to achieve its successful implementation, on Friday, October 29, 2021 from 12:00 to 14:00 in hybrid form, with the following agenda:
12.00-12.15 Welcoming remarks by the organizers
12.15-12.30 Foreword: prof. Dr. Marijana Pajvančić
12.30-14.30 Representatives of the public, private and civil sector on their respective roles in the implementation of the Law:
- Nada Lazić, Special Adviser to the Minister of Human and Minority Rights and Social Dialogue
- Brankica Janković, Commissioner for the Protection of Equality
- Natasa Gospic, Serbian Chamber of Engineers
- Sanja Popović Pantić, President of the Association of Businesswomen
- Aleksandra Vladisavljević, gender policy expert
- Miloš Đajić, Center of Modern Skills
The public debate is an activity of the Thematic Group “Achieving Gender Equality and Empowering All Women and Girls” established within the SDGs for ALL Platform.
Participation at the event should be confirmed by Thursday, October 28, 2021, by sending an email message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org after which you will receive a zoom link.